Consider these sponsored items
- £35.71Free postage
- £31.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book will appeal to anyone trying to make sense of contemporary higher education.
- Author BiographyBrendan Cantwell is an assistant professor of higher, adult, and lifelong education at Michigan State University. Ilkka Kauppinen is a university lecturer in sociology in the Department of Social Sciences and Philosophy at University of Jyvaskyla and a fellow at the University of Georgia's Institute of Higher Education.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note4 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBrendan Cantwell,Ilkka Kauppinen
- Foreword bySheila Slaughter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.