CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionShows the nature and importance of academic discourses in the modern world, and offers a description of the conventions of spoken and written academic discourse and the ways these construct both knowledge and disciplinary communities. This title is suitable for students studying TESOL, applied linguistics, and English for Academic Purposes.
- Author BiographyKen Hyland is Professor of Education and Head of the Centre for Academic and Professional Literacies at the School of Culture, Language and Communication of the Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Ken Hyland
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- Series TitleContinuum Discourse
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight309 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.