Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionLee argues that the dominant constitutional analysis of academic freedom is insufficient to protect the full range of academic freedom interests that have emerged over time. As an alternative to an exclusively First Amendment foundation for this freedom, it proposes for a contract-law-based conception specifically for professors.
- Author BiographyPhilip Lee is assistant professor of law at University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law.
- Author(s)Philip Lee
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight413 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.