CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionOffers different strategies for supporting English learners in elementary classrooms. This resource investigates the social, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of English learners in American schools, and describes how to teach to each student's strengths and background knowledge. It features chapters that provide examples from real classrooms.
- Author(s)Cynthia Brock,Diane Lapp,Dianna R. Townsend,Rachel G. Salas
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLanguage and Literacy Series (The Practitioner's Bookshelf)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Foreword byDouglas Fisher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.