Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.11
- £21.70Trending at £22.07
- £22.55Trending at £23.39
- £27.19Trending at £29.69
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores keys topics that all academics will need to engage with in order to survive and flourish in today's increasingly complex higher education environment and will be an essential course text for the Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (PgCAP) or Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (PgCTLHE).
- Author BiographySaranne Weller is Associate Dean Learning, Teaching and Enhancement at the University of the Arts London. Prior to taking up this role she was Assistant Director (Programmes) and Senior Lecturer in Higher Education at King's College London and previously Academic Development Adviser at the University of Surrey. She completed her PhD in English and Comparative Literary Studies at the University of Warwick in 2001. She has been teaching in higher education for nineteen years, initially at undergraduate level and subsequently, in academic development and higher education studies roles, at taught and research postgraduate level. She has previously published work on teaching observation, curriculum design, academic literacies and students as co-inquirers.
- Author(s)Saranne Weller
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.