All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.01Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the threat to academic freedom and tenure within higher education institutions from both outside and inside sources, and discusses the ethical justification in their implementation. It argues that academic freedom and tenure benefits both institutions and society.
- Author BiographyRichard DeGeorge is University Distinguished Professor in Philosophy at the University of Kansas and the author of Business Ethics and Competing with Integrity in International Business.
- Author(s)Richard T. De George
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/06/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIssues in Academic Ethics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 41
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content NoteBibliography, index
- Weight335 g
- Width148 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.