All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.45Trending at £9.05
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers introduction to academic writing in different disciplines. This title focuses on writing as a diverse and collaborative, rather than rule-bound and goal-oriented, activity, and includes discussions of genre and audience. It contains sections on ethics in research and in disciplines.
- Author BiographyJanet Giltrow is an Associate Professor in the English Department at the University of British Columbia, USA. Her articles have appeared in such journals as American Literature, Sinn und Form, Style, Technostyle, Studies in the Novel, Modern Language Review, and Technical Writing and Communication, and in collections on feminist narratology, genre theory, and ESL, as well as in collections on other topics in rhetoric and literary studies. She is a winner of the 3M Teaching Fellowship.
- Author(s)Daniel Burgoyne,Janet Giltrow,Marlene Sawatsky,Rick Gooding
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.