All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates how philosophical texts display a variety of literary forms and explores philosophical writing and the relation of philosophy to literature and reading.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Peters is Professor of Education at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He has degrees in geography, philosophy and education. He previously held a chair as research professor and professor of education at the University of Glasgow (2000-2005) as well as a personal chair at the University of Auckland, and was adjunct professor of communication studies at the Auckland University of Technology. He is the editor of three international journals: Educational Philosophy and Theory; Policy Futures in Education; and E-Learning. He is also the author or editor of over forty books, including most recently Global Knowledge Cultures (2007), Knowledge Economy, Development and the Future of Higher Education (2007), Building Knowledge Cultures: Education in the Age of Knowledge Capitalism (2006), and Deconstructing Derrida: Tasks for the New Humanities (2005). His research interests include educational philosophy, education and public policy, social and political theory.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- Series TitleEducational Philosophy and Theory Special Issues
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight236 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Peters
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.