All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book offers a new methodology for teaching academic writing informed by discourse analysis and genre theory and by recent research in text analysis. The book draws on accessible articles presenting popular science topics of current interest to illustrate and practice the processes involved in developing and writing an academic essay.
- Author BiographyChristopher N. Candlin is Senior Research Professor Emeritus in the Department of Linguistics at Macquarie University, Sydney. Peter Crompton is Associate Professor in the Department of English at the American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Basil Hatim is Professor of Translation & Interpreting at the American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
- Author(s)Basil Hatim,Christopher N. Candlin,Peter Crompton
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleFrameworks for Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Weight594 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.74
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £21.73Trending at £23.79
- £20.42Trending at £23.99
- £14.58Trending at £18.15
- £63.23Trending at £92.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.