Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £32.07Trending at £35.05
- £27.78Trending at £28.86
- £13.17Trending at £19.12
- £12.00Trending at £18.93
- £23.31Trending at £29.15
About this product
- DescriptionExamines what constitutes plagiarism in academic writing using empirical data and from a linguistic perspective. >
- Author BiographyDiane Pecorari is a Senior Lecturer and Coordinator of English in the Department of Modern Languages, Malardalen University, Sweden.
- Author(s)Diane Pecorari
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.