Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplores ideas related to forging effective academia-industry relationships and partnerships so members of the field can begin a dialogue designed to foster communication and collaboration among academics and industry practitioners in technical communication. The 11 chapters present different perspectives on and ideas for achieving this goal.
- Author BiographyTracy Bridgeford is an associate professor of technical communication at the University of Nebraska Omaha, USA where she directs the Technical Communication program and the English Master's program. She is coeditor of Programmatic Perspectives, the journal of the Council for Program in Technical and Scientific Communication, and serves on its executive committee as information officer. She has contributed chapters to Resources in Technical Communication: Outcomes and Approaches, Teaching Writing with Computers: An Introduction, and Innovative Approaches to Teaching Technical Communication, which she also coedited. She has also published in Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy. She coedited a special issue of Technical Communication Quarterly, Techne and Technical Communication (2002). Kirk St.Amant is a professor of technical and professional communication and of international studies at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina, USA.
- PublisherBaywood Publishing Company Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleBaywood's Technical Communications Series
- Place of PublicationAmityville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaywood Publishing Company Inc
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKirk St. Amant,Tracy Bridgeford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.