All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to provide a comprehensive theory of premise acceptability.
- Author BiographyJames B. Freeman is Professor of Philosophy at Hunter College of The City University of New York.
- Author(s)James B. Freeman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.