All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemystifies databases and explains how to design and create them with ease. The quick and painless way to learn how to put the world's most popular desktop data management program to work for you, this book explains all the most useful features of Access 2003.
- Author BiographyScott Palmer, Ph.D., has done database design and programming since 1985. He is the author of 21 books, including three best-sellers. He was computer columnist for The Washington DC Business Journal and has written for The Wall Street Journal, Federal Computer Week, InfoWorld, PC World, Cato Policy Report, Reason Magazine, and many other publications. He studied at Indiana University, the State University of New York, and the University of London. He is a member of the Mathematical Association of America and the American Economic Association.
- Author(s)Kate J. Chase,Scott Palmer
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication04/11/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.