All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe easy guide to Microsoft Access returns with updates on the latest version! Microsoft Access allows you to store, organize, view, analyze, and share data; the new Access 2013 release enables you to build even more powerful, custom database solutions that integrate with the web and enterprise data sources.
- Author BiographyLaurie Ulrich Fuller is a professional technology trainer and author. She has written books on Excel, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver. Ken Cook is a professional database developer and author who has written extensively on Access and Excel.
- Author(s)Ken Cook,Laurie Ulrich-Fuller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £27.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.