All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionGet the scoope on how to use VBA to create more powerful Access databases and applications.
- Author BiographyAlan Simpson is the author of over 90 computer books on databases, Windows, Web site design and development, programming, and networking. His books are published throughout the world in over a dozen languages and have millions of copies. Alan has also taught introductory and advanced computer programming courses at San Diego State University and the UCSD Extension. He has served as a consultant on high-technology, educationoriented projects for the United States Navy and Air Force. Despite that, Alan has no fancy job title because he has never had a real job.
- Author(s)Alan Simpson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.