CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic analysis of extraterritorial obligations and state responsibility for private actors under international refugee law.
- Author BiographyThomas Gammeltoft-Hansen is a research fellow at the Danish Institute of Human Rights and External Lecturer at the University of Copenhagen, where he teaches international refugee law. He is also an associated legal expert to the European Council for Refugees and Exiles, a former policy analyst with the Danish Refugee Council and a regular consultant to a number of international organisations, governmental institutions and NGOs.
- PrizesWinner of K.G. Idman Award for Best Research in International Law 2013.
- Author(s)Thomas Gammeltoft-Hansen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number77
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.