All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionAccess to Knowledge in Brazil addresses the issues currently facing intellectual property and innovation in the context of developing countries. This book explores how copyrights and patents have influenced the rapidly growing economy of Brazil. This volume contains grassroots perspective sand new research, which is not available anywhere else.
- Author BiographyLea Shaver is an Associate Research Scholar and Lecturer in Law at Yale Law School.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/01/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAccess to Knowledge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLea Shaver
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.