All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for junior doctors in accident and emergency departments and trainee radiologists, this book serves as a pocket guide to the interpretation of X-rays. It emphasizes a systematic approach to viewing X-rays, so that significant abnormalities are not missed.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication12/04/1995
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaunders (W.B.) Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/10/2010
- Content Note276 illus
- Weight480 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byN. Raby
Most relevant reviews
- adeleboza8018 Jan, 2017by
Exactly what i wanted thanks! Exactly what i wanted thanks!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.