All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is book 1 in the New York Times and USA Today self-published, e-bestselling paranormal romance Accidentally Yours series, now available in print for the first time.
- Author BiographyBefore taking up a permanent residence in the San Francisco Bay Area, Mimi spent time living near NYC (became a shopaholic), in Mexico City (developed a taste for very spicy food), and Arizona (now hates jumping chollas, but pines for sherbet sunsets). Her love of pre-Hispanic culture, big cities, and romance inspires her to write when she's not busy with kids, hubby, work, and life...or getting sucked into a juicy novel. She hopes that someday leather pants for men will make a big comeback and that her writing might make you laugh when you need it most.
- Author(s)Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAccidentally Yours
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight198 g
- Width110 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.76Trending at £4.86
- £5.03Trending at £6.47
- £8.44Trending at £9.98
- £4.55Trending at £4.61
- £4.79Trending at £5.59
- £2.81Trending at £5.18
- £4.72Trending at £5.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.