All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses how to accommodate and integrate rising powers peacefully into the international order in the nuclear and globalized age.
- Author BiographyT. V. Paul is James McGill Professor of International Relations in the Department of Political Science at McGill University. He is the author or editor of 16 books and over 60 scholarly articles and book chapters in the fields of international relations, international security, and South Asia, including International Relations Theory and Regional Transformation (Cambridge, 2012) and Asymmetric Conflicts: War Initiation by Weaker Powers (Cambridge, 1994).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byT. V. Paul
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £5.16
- £15.20Trending at £16.94
- £10.09Trending at £11.02
- £6.86Trending at £9.02
- £4.53Trending at £5.00
- £13.98Trending at £19.98
- £8.08Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.