All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- Author(s)Michelle Campbell Renshaw
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleEast Asia: History, Politics, Sociology and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Section I: The Historical Context 1. The Hospital - In Time and Space 2. Chinese Institutions Met by Prostestant Missionaries Section II: The Hospital - Its Physical Manifestation 3. In the Beginning 4. Putting Down Roots - The Doctor Builder 5. The Arrival of Architects Section III: Financing the Hospital Enterprise 6. Who Should Pay? 7. Who Did Pay? Section IV: The Patient's Experience 8. Entering a Hospital 9. Life on the Ward. Conclusion. Appendix A.
- Author BiographyMichelle Campbell Renshaw is a Visiting Research Fellow at the University of Adelaide.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.