All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis in depth comparative study is one of the first books to fully explore the emergence of modern Western-style hospitals in China. The author discusses how the hospital established in China -- its planning and architecture, financing, and all aspects of day-to-day operation -- differed from its counterpart in the West.
- Author BiographyMichelle Campbell Renshaw is a Visiting Research Fellow at the University of Adelaide.
- Author(s)Michelle Campbell Renshaw
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- Language(s)Chinese & English
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleEast Asia: History, Politics, Sociology and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.