CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Research in Educational Policy series, this book covers such topics as: the role of the state in strengthening Title 1 programmes; the effects of racial and economic segregation in urban schools; and school-family partnerships.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch in Educational Productivity S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byKenneth K. Wong,Margaret C. Wang
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.