All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe controversy within the United States over China's exchange rate policy has generated a series of legislative proposals to restrict the discretion of the US Treasury Department in determining currency manipulation. This book reviews Treasury's reports to Congress on exchange rate policy and Congress' treatment of them.
- Author BiographyC. Randall Henning was a Visiting Fellow who has been associated with the Institute since 1986. He serves on the faculty of the School of International Service, American University. He specializes in the politics and institutions of international economic relations, international and comparative political economy, and regional integration. His research work focuses on international monetary policy, European monetary integration, macroeconomic policy coordination, finance G-7 and G-8 summit cooperation, and regional cooperation in East Asia.
- Author(s)C. Randall Henning
- PublisherThe Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Content Notegraphs, charts, index
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.