All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn Accountability in American Higher Education prominent academics, entrepreneurs, and journalists assess the obstacles to, and potential opportunities for, accountability in higher education in America. Providing analysis that can be used to engage institutions of higher education in the difficult but necessary conversation of accountability.
- Author BiographyKEVIN CAREY Policy Director of Education Sector in Washington, D.C, USA. MARK SCHNEIDER is Vice President for New Education Initiatives at the American Institutes for Research with the American Enterprise Institute and Distinguished Professor of Political Science at Stony Brook University, State University of New York, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleEducation Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight585 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKevin Carey,Mark Schneider
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.