Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the principles and guidelines for effective accountability for states, colleges, and universities, this book clarifies the concept of accountability and explores its reaches and limits. It offers models for each of the major approaches to accountability and analyzes their shortcomings.
- Author BiographyJoseph C. Burke-professor, administrator, and researcher-is director of the Public Higher Education Program and senior fellow at the Rockefeller Institute of Government.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight665 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.