Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the first edition's global success, Accounting: A Smart Approach has refined its fresh approach to accounting for non-specialists. The case study at its heart helps students understand the relevance of accounting within their wider studies. Engaging and lively, clear and practical, it brings accounting to life for lecturers and students.
- Author BiographyMary Carey was formerly a senior lecturer at Oxford Brookes University, lecturing in financial accounting and taxation and has a great deal of experience in delivering accounting courses for non-accounting students. She originally trained as a chartered accountant with Grant Thornton, London. Mary currently acts as an advisor for the Citizens Advice Bureau. Cathy Knowles is a senior lecturer at Oxford Brookes University in the Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics. She trained as a chartered management accountant with Unilever plc in London. She has held various management accounting posts with Marks and Spencer plc and H J Heinz Ltd, where she became Financial Controller for New Business Development. She lectures in management accounting and is currently undertaking a PhD at the University of Bristol. Jane Towers-Clark is programme director of the BSc in Applied Accounting programme at Oxford Brookes University having acted as Head of Department for Accounting, Finance and Economics during 2012. Jane trained as a chartered accountant with Ernst and Young in London, going on to work in Singapore and Australia as a lecturer and auditor before returning to the UK. Jane obtained her Diploma in Education in 2007 and is currently working on her Doctorate in Education with the Institute of Education.
- Author(s)Cathy Knowles,Jane Towers-Clark,Mary Carey
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date28/04/2017
- Weight717 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.