Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.50+ £3.50 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by martyharro0
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by muttleyblackiespotjeb
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive introduction to the main principles of financial accounting, management accounting, and the core elements of financial management. This work focuses on how accounting information can be used to improve the quality of decision making by managers. It is also supported by MyAccountingLab, a new type of educational resource.
- Author BiographyEddie McLaney is Visiting Fellow in Accounting and Finance at the University of Plymouth. Peter Atrill is a freelance academic and author working with leading institutions in the UK, Europe and SE Asia. He was previously Head of Business and Management at the University of Plymouth Business School.
- Author(s)Eddie McLaney,Peter Atrill
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date05/05/2012
- Weight1526 g
- Width196 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.