All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a Seventh Edition, Accounting Best Practices includes 50 new best practices in chapters on Accounts Payable, Billing, Credit, Collections, Finance, General Ledger, and General Best Practices. Each chapter includes a corresponding podcast on its associated website, with a new podcast offered regularly.
- Author BiographySTEVEN M. BRAGG, CPA, has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and an auditor at Deloitte & Touche. He received a master's degree in finance from Bentley College, an MBA from Babson College, and a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Maine. He has been the two-time president of the Colorado Mountain Club, is an avid alpine skier and mountain biker, and is a certified master diver. Mr. Bragg resides in Centennial, Colorado. He is also the author of Accounting Control Best Practices and Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual (both published by Wiley).
- Author(s)Steven M. Bragg
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.