All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionAccounting has an ever-increasing significance in contemporary society; its practices are seen as fundamental to the development and functioning of modern capitalist societies. This book showcases some of the pioneering work that has persuasively explained to what extent economic life is constituted through the calculative practices of accounting.
- Author BiographyPeter Miller is Professor of Management Accounting, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byChristopher S. Chapman,David J. Cooper,Peter Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.