All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers both financial and managerial accounting as well as the broader managerial issues. This title also focuses on the issues of control and corporate strategy.
- Author BiographyThe late Robert N. Anthony was Ross Graham Walker Professor of Management Control Emeritus at Harvard Business School. Dr. Anthony joined the Harvard Business School staff in 1940 and, except for leaves of absence, has been on its faculty until his retirement.He is the author or co-author of 27 books, with more than two million copies in print. Dr. Anthony has honorary M.A. and L.H.D. degrees and the Marriner Distinguished Service Award from Colby College. David Hawkins has been a member of the Harvard Business School faculty since 1962. Currently, he is the Lovett-Learned Professor of Business Administration. Professor Hawkins has taught the second-year MBA courses Analysis of Corporate Financial Reports, Corporate Financial Reporting: A Global Perspective, and Managing Foreign Operations, as well as the first-year MBA course Financial Reporting and Control. Kenneth A. Merchant is the current holder of the Deloitte & Touche LLP Chair of Accountancy at the University of Southern California. He teaches in USC's executive, masters, and undergraduate programs. Previously he served as Senior Associate Dean-Corporate Programs in USC's Marshall School of Business (2003-2004) and as Dean of USC's Leventhal School of Accounting (1994-2001).
- Author(s)David F. Hawkins,Kenneth A. Merchant,Robert N. Anthony
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAsia Higher Education Business & Economics Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width203 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement13th International edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.64Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.