All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.24
About this product
- DescriptionAccounting Theory 7e is the new edition of this widely respected accounting theory textbook. The new edition has been updated in accordance with ongoing developments the IASB Framework and reporting and disclosure requirements as a consequence of international harmonisation of accounting standards.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jayne Godfrey., BCom (Hons), DipEd, MEc, PhD, is President of Academic Board and Professor of Financial Accounting at Monash University. Her publications draw upon a range of accounting and auditing theories. For her service to Australian society through business leadership, Jayne was awarded Australia's Centenary Medal. A past member of the Australian Accounting Standards Board, and past president of the Accounting Association of Australia and New Zealand, she frequently addresses international and national audiences concerning accounting research issues. She is currently a member of Australia's Water Accounting Standards Board, applying principles consistent with accounting theories described in this book. Jayne's research focuses on the role of accounting and auditing in generating and distributing economic resources, including the contracting and capital market causes and consequences of earnings management, and auditor specialisation. <p>Professor Allan Hodgson, BEc (Hons), MEc, PhD, is Dean of the Amsterdam Business School and Director of Graduate Studies at the University of Amsterdam. Allan has lectured in accounting theory and fi nancial statement analysis in Africa, Europe, Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States. His published research in international journals covers insider trading, derivative markets, banking, capital market research, corporate governance and intangibles. He is currently on the editorial boards of six international journals. <p>Professor Ann Tarca, PhD, MAcc, BCom, is a professor in the Accounting and Finance group of the Business School at the University of Western Australia (UWA). She has over 20 years teaching experience, with the last 15 years being spent at UWA working with both undergraduate and post-graduate students. Following from her experience as a chartered accountant in public practice, her research has focused on financial reporting standards and practices. She has a particular interest in international issues including standard setting, regulation and enforcement. <p>Professor Jane Hamilton, BBus, MAcc, PhD, is Professor of Accounting at the Bendigo campus of the Regional School of Business, La Trobe University, and previously held academic positions at the University of Technology, Sydney. Jane has 20 years experience in teaching and has published the results of her auditing research in several Australian and international journals. <p>Professor Scott Holmes, BCom, PhD, FCPA, is currently Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research), Dean of Graduate Studies and Professor of Accounting, The University of Newcastle and Honorary Professor, UQ Business School, The University of Queensland. Scott has held academic positions at a number of universities, including Australian National University, Queensland University of Technology, The University of Queensland, University of Arizona and University of Oregon. He has also acted as a consultant to several of the multinational accounting fi rms, and in 2007-08 was senior adviser to the New South Wales Treasurer. In 2004, Scott was made a life member of the Small Enterprise Association of Australia and New Zealand in recognition of his research in the area of small-fi rm financial management and reporting. Scott's current research focus is budget and reporting models in a health setting.
- Author(s)Allan Hodgson,Ann Tarca,Jane Hamilton,Jayne Godfrey,Scott Holmes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1292 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.