All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.24
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £12.92Trending at £19.07
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the complexities of accounting. This title emphasises on Management Accounting topics, with material that has been structured in line with teaching in introductory accounting modules.
- Author BiographyRobert Perks formerly taught accounting and finance at the International Business School in the Isle of Man. Robert also held chairs at the following universities: Queen's Belfast, Middlesex, Aberdeen, Birkbeck, and Westminster. Danny Leiwy is Course Director of Westminster Business School's Diploma in Financial Management and teaches Financial Accounting at both undergraduate and postgraduate level as well as Taxation at undergraduate level. He also teaches at the London School of Economics and Political Science and on University of London's External degree programme. Danny is currently in practise as a chartered accountant.
- Author(s)Danny Leiwy,Robert Perks
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date04/03/2013
- Content Noteill
- Weight1022 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.