All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
About this product
- DescriptionPolicies and procedures are the foundation of internal controls for organizations. Taking a complicated subject and breaking it into manageable components, this book enables you to hit the ground running and significantly accelerate your completion of a solid policies and procedures program.
- Author BiographyRose Hightower , Accountant, MSc, has been the owner of IDEAL Consulting Solutions International, LLC for ten years, consulting in implementation of internal control and policy and procedure programs for large companies. Bringing over twenty years of experience from IBM and serving as finance manager, her program contains practical lessons and simple solutions for any size company. She is known as The Policy Guru and offers advice and counsel to clients from her Web site, idealpolicy.com, and through auditnet.org.
- Author(s)Rose Hightower
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteforms
- Weight772 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.