All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOpen the books on accounting with this friendly guide Want to make sense of accounting basics but don't know where to begin? This new edition of Accounting For Dummies helps you speak your accountant's language with ease minimizing confusion as you maximize profits.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Tracy, CPA, a former staff accountant at Ernst & Young, taught accounting at the University of Colorado for many years. Tracy authored the first five editions of Accounting For Dummies. His other books include How to Read a Financial Report and Accounting Workbook For Dummies.
- Author(s)John A. Tracy
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £59.99Trending at £70.02
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £32.27Trending at £36.90
- £6.72Trending at £7.99
- £8.27Trending at £9.77
- £10.27Trending at £10.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.