All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £35.00Trending at £67.29
- £5.96Trending at £6.05
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £5.22Trending at £8.98
- £6.16Trending at £6.97
- £13.11Trending at £14.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2008 financial crisis highlighted the need for responsible corporate governance within financial institutions. The key to ensuring that adequate standards are maintained lies with effective accounting and auditing standards.
- Author BiographyA graduate of the University of Madras, R. Venkata Subramani is a Chartered Accountant who began his career with a professional accounting firm in Chennai before becoming the Managing Director of Quintegra Solutions Limited from 1994-2004. Since 2005, he is the Chief Operations Officer of Variman Capital Markets Services Private Limited in Chennai, India. Venkata Subramani manages a team of core finance and accounts professionals and is responsible for the daily operations including the preparation of net asset value (NAV), portfolio valuation and accounting, partnership allocation and accounting, for various global clients. Venkata Subramani taught at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and the University of Madras from 1984-1990. He lives in Chennai with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)R. Venkata Subramani
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1460 g
- Width186 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.