Accounting for Managers: Interpreting Accounting Information for Decision Making by Paul M. Collier (Paperback, 2009)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.99+ £2.90 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by lyapo0
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.82Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of a successful textbook on how accounting information is used by non-financial managers! This revised and updated third edition of Accounting for Managers builds on the success of the previous two editions in explaining how non-financial managers use accounting information.
- Author BiographyPaul M. Collier is Professor of Accounting at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. He was previously at Aston Business School in Birmingham UK. Before becoming an academic, Paul was chief financial officer of a listed printing company and has worked in senior financial and general management positions in the UK and Australia. He has also conducted numerous executive education courses. Paul has been a board member and chair of the audit committee of a large UK housing association and an examiner for CIMA. This book is a result of his practical experience as a producer and user of accounting information as well as his teaching and training experience in the UK and Australia. A comprehensive package of supplementary material is available on the book companion website at www.wileyeurope.com/college/collier, including PowerPoint slides, additional questions and solutions to the book and case study questions and solutions.
- Author(s)Paul M. Collier
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/04/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width192 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.