Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.15Trending at £14.30
- £7.60Trending at £8.60
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £4.99Trending at £5.05
- £4.97Trending at £5.02
- £6.79Trending at £6.94
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow much money will this project cost? Where is it coming from? Can my department get more? If not, why? As a manager, accounting will play a hand in virtually every decision you make. This book explains the accounting concepts you need to understand in this area, and then demonstrates their implementation and application in everyday business.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Webster, C.P.A. owns Century Small Business Solutions. He provides a wide range of professional services to his small business client base. These include management, investment, technical and accounting and tax services.
- Author(s)William Webster
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBriefcase Books Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight325 g
- Width152 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.