Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.71Trending at £8.78
- £13.75Trending at £15.23
- £10.22Trending at £13.57
- £7.42Trending at £9.97
- £7.52Trending at £7.68
- £11.78Trending at £14.84
- £6.74Trending at £8.62
About this product
- DescriptionChinua Achebe's remarkable novel Things Fall Apart (1958) is probably the best known African novel and has become one of the world's most influential literary masterpieces. This guide to the text sets Things Fall Apart in its historical, intellectual and cultural contexts, offering analyses of its themes, style and structure.
- Author BiographyOde Ogede is Professor of English at North Carolina Central University and past vice-president of the Modern Language Association of America. His publications include Achebe and the Politics of Representation and numerous essays on modern African fiction.
- Author(s)Ode Ogede
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleA Reader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.