All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the wealth-building tools of the millionaires that the author interviewed, helping average investors achieve a level of retirement they only dreamed about. This book explains the ten common reasons peoples' retirement portfolios go sour and offers proves methods to avoid them.
- Author BiographySandy Botkin is a former IRS attorney and CPA. During the past 10 years, through his Tax Reduction Institute based in the Washington, DC area, Mr. Botkin has taught hundreds of thousands of taxpayers how to save millions. Matthew Botkin is a CPA and has a Masters in financial planning. He recently passed the Certified Financial Planning exam and is currently in law school.
- Author(s)Sandy Botkin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight544 g
- Width191 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.