All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionA concise study guide to help project manager pass the PMP exam first time. This book has been FULLY updated to reflect PMI's changes to the PMP Exam Content Outline - June 2015, and is intended for all PMP exams taken AFTER January 11, 2016.
- Author BiographyDiane Altwies and Janice Preston are leading subject matter experts with over 45 years of practical project management experience. They are accomplished course developers, authors and trainers that specialize in helping individuals successfully achieve project related certifications and offer quality project management, program management and business analysis training across the globe through Core Performance Concepts, Inc.
- Author(s)Diane Altwise,Janice Preston
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Note74 illustrations, figures, tables, and images
- Width235 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.