CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluating the relationship between achievement and inclusion, this book presents an argument that high levels of inclusion can be entirely compatible with high levels of achievement and that combining the two is essential if children are to have the opportunity to participate fully in education.
- Author BiographyKristine Black-Hawkins is Lecturer in Inclusive and Special Education at the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge, England. Lani Florian is Professor of Social and Educational Inclusion at the School of Education, University of Aberdeen, Scotland. Martyn Rouse is Professor of Social and Educational Inclusion and Director of the Inclusive Practice Project at the School of Education, University of Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Author(s)Kristine Black Hawkins,Lani Florian,Martyn Rouse
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note37 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.