All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAchieving Democracy analyzes why some nations become democratic while others remain authoritarian by looking at issues of democratization from a cross-national and historical perspective.
- Author BiographyDr. Malone is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire where she teaches classes on democratization, comparative politics, and Latin American politics. Her research focuses on a crucial component of democratization: establishing the rule of law.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMary Fran T. Malone
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.