All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking down a complex process into pieces, this work shows how to get started, be organized, and stay on track with checklists, tips, and exercises; and outlines proven approaches to collaborative instruction, literature appreciation, and integrating technology. This study guide coaches school library media specialists through exam specifics.
- Author BiographyGail Dickinson, formerly a school library media specialist and library supervisor, is currently assistant professor and school library media educator at the Darden School of Education at Old Dominion University. She has been involved in the NBPTS from the release of the library media standards in 2000, leading workshops, developing and co-hosting the AASL forum, and chairing the AASL National Board interest group. She also taught a 3-credit graduate course on preparing for National Board Certification at San Jose State University. She holds a MSLS from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill and PhD from the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Gail K. Dickinson
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.