Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful new perspective on nuclear proliferation that counters the widespread fears of a coming cascade of new nuclear powers.
- Author BiographyJacques E. C. Hymans is Associate Professor of International Relations at the University of Southern California. An expert on the politics of nuclear proliferation, he has published two single-authored books with Cambridge University Press, and numerous articles in peer-reviewed academic journals. Hymans received his bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees from Harvard University.
- PrizesWinner of Grawemeyer Award - Improving World Order 2014 and APSA Science, Technology and Environmental Politics Organized Section Don K. Price Award 2013 and National Academy of Public Administration Louis Brownlow Award 2013.
- Author(s)Jacques E. C. Hymans
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.