All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author argues that the Left wing in America sees the sins of America's past poisoning hope for the future, and challenges the lost generation of the Left to understand the role it might play in the tradition of democratic intellectual labour that started with writers like Whitman and Dewey.
- Author BiographyRichard Rorty is Professor of Comparative Literature at Stanford University. He is the author of the landmark works Philosophy and the Mirror of Nature; Contingency, Irony, and Solidarity; and The Consequences of Pragmatism.
- Author(s)Richard Rorty
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/1999
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleThe William E. Massey Sr. Lectures in the History of American Civilization
- Series Part/Volume Number1997
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £66.09
- £10.11Trending at £14.47
- £8.47Trending at £14.99
- £15.01Trending at £16.85
- £13.77Trending at £19.96
- £31.44Trending at £52.08
- £11.27Trending at £18.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.