Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses actionable methodologies needed to generate creative ideas, including deciding on which ones to pursue; on how to justify projects financially; on how to manage the development projects for innovative services; and on how to reach out to customers and offer them superior service support.
- Author BiographyC. M. Chang, PhD, MBA, is Adjunct Professor Emeritus at University at Buffalo. He has 25 years of industrial experience in technology development and engineering management and another 20 years of academic teaching and research experience. He received two Best Book Awards, one for Engineering Management in 2007 and another for Service System Management and Engineering in 2011. He served as an associate editor of the International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management and is the current editor of the Momentum Press Collection Series on Engineering Management.
- Author(s)Carl M. Chang
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.