Achieving Strategic Excellence: An Assessment of Human Resource Organizations by III, Edward E. Lawler, Alice Yee Mark, Beth Neilson, Susan Albers Mohrman, John W. Boudreau (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
- £10.21+ £3.95 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the Center for Effective Organizations's (CEO's) fourth national study of the human resources (HR) function in large corporations, and the only long-term national study of this important function. While measuring whether the HR function is changing, gauging its effectiveness, and focusing particularly on whether it is changing to become an effective strategic partner, this study also analyzes how organizations can more effectively manage their human capital.
- Author BiographyEdward E. Lawler III is Distinguished Professor of Business and Director of the Center for Effective Organizations in the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California. His most recent books include Creating a Strategic Human Resources Organization (Stanford University Press, 2003), and Human Resources Business Process Outsourcing (2004). John W. Boudreau is Professor of Management and Organization and Research Director of the Center for Effective Organizations, at the Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California. Susan Albers Mohrman is Senior Research Scientist at the Center for Effective Organizations at the Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Alice Yee Mark,Beth Neilson,Edward E. Lawler,III,John W. Boudreau,Susan Albers Mohrman
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.