All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive million people in poor countries are receiving AIDS treatment, but international AIDS policy is still in crisis. Donors are giving less than they had been, even though infections continue unabated, and the number of people dependent on treatment rises each year.
- Author BiographyMead Over , a senior fellow at the Center for Global Development, is one of the world's leading experts on the economics and cost-effectiveness of HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
- Author(s)A. Mead Over
- PublisherCentre for Global Development
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Global Development
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £15.25Trending at £15.79
- £15.99Trending at £18.99
- £8.99Trending at £10.85
- £13.72Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.