Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the Level 5 Diploma in Education Training qualification (previously DTLLS) for anyone training to teach in the further education and skills sector.
- Author BiographyJim Gould has over forty years of experience in teaching within the schools, Adult Education and Further Education sectors. He has managed Teacher Education departments in colleges in Surrey and Hampshire and although now semi-retired remains active in the delivery of Certificate in Education and BA (Hons) Education programmes at Farnborough College of Technology. Jim has extensive experience in curriculum development and has acted in a consultancy role in a variety of validation events. He supports Blackpool Football Club. Dr Jodi Roffey-Barentsen is Programme Manager of Education and Teacher Training at Farnborough College of Technology in Hampshire. She has extensive experience in teaching and learning in a range of educational settings and is responsible for a suite of degree courses in education and learning support. Her research interests are in the field of Reflective Practice, the deployment of Teaching Assistants and Transition to HE. Jodi works as a consultant for an international exam board and is a Fellow of the Institute for Learning.
- Author(s)Jim Gould,Jodi Roffey-Barentsen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight635 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.